Camping is on offer for those wanting to spend the whole weekend in 80s splendour at Ashton Court. If you want to camp in style, we also have ‘glamping’ options such as Eve’s Tipis and WOW Tents, plus Tangerine Fields. Campers and weekend ticket holders will be exclusively entertained into the night with 80s DJs and live music from more top acts throughout the weekend (TBA).
As the largest 80s music festival in the South West, Let’s Rock Bristol! offers something for the whole family, with entertainment for everyone. Children can enjoy our new “Let’s Rock! Playpen”, which includes tons of free stuff to keep the little ones occupied, including circus workshops with the Bigtopmania Circus, face painting, crafts, tricycles and the “Disco Shack”! With a super funfair including water rides as well as children’s entertainers from BBC/ITV, Let’s Rock Bristol! offers the perfect day out for all the family. Multiple bars and a wide range of quality food outlets, selling food from around the world.
2015 will see our new, funky 80s themed VIP enclosure, where you can pay a visit to our 80s stylists for the ultimate 80s makeover or sit back and relax in the comfy chill out zone or enjoy the outdoor seating area. The VIP enclosure includes a premium food outlet, coffee shop and full bar serving quality brands and 80s cocktails, plus of course the all important VIP luxury loos – essential at any festival!
There will be plenty of action going on during those dull band changeovers, including Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers, Pat Sharp and Dave Benson Phillips, alongside our Lets Rock! Megamix Karaoke – to keep the party going for the whole weekend!
Let’s Rock! has been leading the way for quality, family-friendly 80s music festivals since 2009. Don’t miss out on this chance for a retro blast with the very best of the 80s!
Tickets can be purchased online, or from the following local outlets (subject to availability):
– Bristol Tourist Information Centre, 1 Canons Road, Bristol BS1 5TX
– Bristol Ticket Shop, 41 High St, Bristol BS1 2AT
Tickets to this event are limited, so don’t miss out!
Tickets will NOT be available on the gate.
Problems purchasing your tickets online? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fancy dress is recommended (but not compulsory!).
For any group bookings (10 or more) please email your request to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Gigantic customer services between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on 0115 807 7900.
The festival starts at midday and finishes at 10:30pm.
No one will be permitted to check into the campsite after 10pm on Friday/Saturday night.
Please Note: The running order will be available on the day in the event programme and not in advance.
The estate is the venue for Bristol International Kite Festival, the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta and now Let’s Rock Bristol!
The full site address is Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol, BS41 9JN.
For 2015, we have a brand new service supplier, First West of England to provide our shuttle bus services.
Two shuttle bus services will operate as follows:
Route 1 – Clifton Rugby Club (Park and Ride) – Ashton Court via Brentry, Westbury and Clifton Downs
Route 2 – Bristol Temple Meads – Ashton Court via City Centre
Bus services will operate from 10:00am until 11.30pm on Saturday and Sunday. For further details and to book, please visit the shuttle bus page of our website by clicking here.
National coach service with Big Green Coach
Big Green Coach, the Events Travel Company, are delighted to be the Official and Exclusive Ticket and Travel partner to the Let’s Rock! 80s festivals around the UK.
Coaches operate to the Bristol, Exeter, Leeds and Southampton events. Coach services are all day returns and we ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action!
Sit back, relax, leave the car at home and don’t worry about any over indulgence as Big Green Coach takes the hassle out of your travel!
Save money and the environment as return coach fares start from only £22!
Buy your entry ticket together with your return coach travel only from Big Green Coach!
To view all service information and to guarantee your seat simply visit their website BY CLICKING HERE
You can bring your own picnic into the main arena but we have a wide variety of catering on offer, including a large BBQ, Indian, Mexican and Chinese. Unfortunately, we can not allow alcohol to be brought in to, or out of the arena, but there are plenty of bars inside the arena selling a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Experimenting with drugs can lead to adverse reaction. If you do take drugs and you become ill, depressed or frightened, please ask a steward to direct you to our on-site welfare centre which can help and support you.
You will be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OR ENTRY INTO LETS ROCK, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites (Lets Rock Bristol and Lets Rock Exeter ONLY) with a Weekend Camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground or low crowd barrier. Your tent will be removed if you do so. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park.
5. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official Lets Rock site.
6. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van tickets must be purchased in advance (Lets Rock Bristol ONLY).
7. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
8. Weekend Camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event (Lets Rock Bristol and Lets Rock Exeter ONLY).
9. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
10. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
11. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
12. If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for full information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
13. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information tent.
14. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
15. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. Let’s Rock operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
16. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; please do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
17. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from UK Live Limited.
18. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
20. In the event of cancellation of the festival by UK Live Limited, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
21. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
22. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
23. This ticket is security printed; please keep it dry and in good condition.
24. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of UK Live Limited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
25. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from UK Live Limited.
26. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
27. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
28. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
29. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into Lets Rock in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.
CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME AND DISORDER.
The main car park is immediately adjacent to the arena entrance and parking stewards will ensure that any registered disabled guests are directed to the disabled parking area, which is very close to the main arena entrance.
Disabled toilets are provided on site.
There is no covered viewing platform at Lets Rock Bristol!, but there is a small area reserved for disabled guests. However, if disabled guests find that there are specific problems resulting from their disability, please contact one of the stewards who will be happy to do everything possible to help you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is only available to those people that would be unable to attend the festival without a full time assistant. Every application is looked at on an individual basis and if anyone is found to be making a fraudulent application, we reserve the right to cancel both the original ticket and personal assistant ticket, before and during the event.
To apply for a personal assistant ticket, please follow the procedure below:
– Buy a standard general admission ticket (must be online)
– Email us proof of purchase (the email from Gigantic) AND a copy of your letter of award for DLA (or equivalent)
Please send your email to PAOffer@letsrockbristol.co.uk before May 16th 2015. Please ensure that any attachments do not exceed a file size of 1MB, and that you include your full postal address in your email.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TICKETS WILL BE POSTED ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT